Acai Bowls have become a household favorite. They are so simple and easy to adjust based on the ingredients you have available at home!
(these are just approximate measurements, you don’t have to be exact)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened açaí (or 2 packets)
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1 medium banana
- fresh Papaya chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other liquid of your choice)
- handful ice cubes to thicken
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl and top with your favorite fruits, nuts, seeds, and toppings!
I topped mine with coconut slices, hemp seeds, goji berries, papaya chunks, banana slices, sliced almonds and pumpkin seeds.
Just use whatever you find in your pantry that might be tasty on it!
Share With Me!!
Please post your pictures at #bethanystylehealth – I want to see your creative creations as well as hear what your favorite toppings are.