Cooking Time 5 min
To celebrate my film UNSTOPPABLE coming out on Netflix and iTunes I am sharing my favorite sweet popcorn recipe!
Step 1: Pop the Popcorn
- 1/4 cup of popcorn (try to use organic kernels!)
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or olive oil
In a medium to large pot (depending on how much popcorn you’re using), warm the oil over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and cover with a lid. Once corn starts popping, continuously shake the pot until all the kernels pop, then remove corn from heat and remove the lid as soon as it’s done to release steam and not burn. Transfer to serving bowl.
Step 2: My Fav Sweet Drizzle
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil or grass-fed, humanly raised butter (I like a half/half combo)
- 1/4 cup of honey (I use Manuka honey which has healing health benefits)
- 1/4 cup of raw almond butter (I bet any nut butter would be great)
- 1 TBSP of vanilla
- 1/2 TSP of cinnamon
Bonus – I also added an adaptogen mix. It contained Ashwagandha root powder, ginger powder, cardamom, and Cassia bark powder.
In a separate small pot- Melt oil/butter, then turn heat off and add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine.
Drizzle on to popped corn, and stir the popcorn as you go.
Sprinkle with Sea Salt (to taste). Do a final stir and eat immediately for best crunch!
Hope you enjoy this deliciousness! And please do share! hahah 😉