1- I like to massage it with olive oil, sea salt and lemon. It helps take the bitterness away and makes it really delicious.
2- I’ll steam it and drizzle it with olive oil, or a yummy sauce that I make.
3- I mix it with my homemade pesto (recipe coming soon) and make a kale pesto dish.
Really, it’s great for you and if you know how to prepare it, you’ll like it too!
– Among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet
– Loaded with powerful antioxidants
– An excellent source of vitamin C
– Can help lower cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease
– One of the world’s best sources of vitamin K
– A source of cancer-fighting substances
– Very high in beta-carotene
Give it a try!!
p.s. I’ll share some more Kale recipes in the near future.