I’m so excited to share my favorite gut-loving, carrot beet salad with you! My whole family likes this salad – even my boys!
It’s super fun and easy to make. And so delicious!
I love the bright colors of this salad. I eat lots veggies (and try to have my boys eat lots too 😉) and the vibrantly colored ones are great because they contain so many vitamins and minerals.
I hope you enjoy this salad as much as Adam, the boys and I do!
Carrot Beet Salad
- 6 carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 2 beets (peeled and shredded)
- 3/4 cup organic feta cheese
- 1/2 of an orange (for juicing)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Primal Kitchen Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
* If you don’t like making your own dressing, I suggest trying some of Primal Kitchen’s salad dressings! My family has been loving them recently!
- Shred the carrots and beets. I use a food processor to do this, but you can also use a mandolin or a cheese grater. If you don’t love beets, just shred more carrots and less beets (but make sure you get a little bit of beet in there for the nutritional value! 😁). Once the carrots and beets are ready to go, put them in a mixing bowl.
- Now it’s time to make the dressing! You can mix it together in a small bowl or jar. I like to use a jar so I can put the lid on and shake it up!
- Put the apple cider vinegar, honey, Primal Kitchen’s Balsamic Vinegar, Primal Kitchen’s Spicy Brown Mustard, coconut oil in the jar. Add a pinch of sea salt and then mix it together.
- Squeeze a little bit of orange juice on the carrots and beets and then sprinkle organic feta cheese over the top. Pour the dressing on the salad, stir it all together and serve it up!
Mmmmmm-Mmmmmmm. I hope you enjoy! 😋
P.S. Check out all my Primal Kitchen Foods faves here and get 20% off your order of $40 or more with coupon code BETHANYSFAVORITES! If you make this recipe, share a pic with me at #bethanystylehealth